On this Site, we provide we provide consulting services. (collectively, “Service”).
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to To Learn Just Notice. The term “user,” “you,” and “your” refers to visitors, customers, and other users of the Site. The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you and/or your contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address.
- Interaction on the Website. We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us. This may include:
- Your email address to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address, and website link to post a comment on the Site; and
- Your full name, email address, and message to contact us via our contact form.
- Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service. We also use this information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website send to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire upon closing your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
Your information is used to send periodic emails, and improve our overall service. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be 100% guaranteed secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through the Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY